So, one day you’re walking down the street and someone jumps out and says to you,
“For a million dollars, tell me five great things about using Powder Coat Paint technology!”
Before that day arrives –here are five sustainable and quality-based benefits for using Powder Coat Paint products; like Bradley Powder Coat Steel Partitions:
- Powder coating emits zero or near zero volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
- Powder coating can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings.
- Powder coating over-spray can be recycled and allows nearly 100% use of the coating material.
- Paint application is typically very even with no runs or sags.
- Powder coating is thermally bonded to the metal substrate, which provides superior adhesion and prevents chipping.
Bradley (Mills) Powder-Coated Steel Toilet Partition Revit Models replaced the Bradley (Mills) Baked-Enamel toilet partition Revit models in August 2014. The Bradley Revit Material Library was also updated in August 2014.
Review and Download Bradley Washroom Accessories Revit Library Families