Subscribe | Bradley BIM Quarterly Newsletter
Bradley Revit Family Library
Bradley BIM Articles
- How to Change Revit Family Visibility Settings | Bradley Toilet Paper Dispenser
- Daniel Hughes | 10 Years Blogging AECO Industry Processes-Technologies
- Congratulations Rachel Hughes – 2014 Bradley BIM Intern
- 3D Laser Scanning Level-Of-Accuracy (LOA) Meets BIM FORUM LOD (video download)
- Bradley BIM 6 Year Anniversary | 20 Million Revit Downloads | Thank You
- Bradley Molded Shapes | Solid-Surface Lavatory Systems – Revit Library
- Low-Cost Revit Implementation Strategy That Wins Business
- 2015 BradVan-Bradley BIM US-Canada Tour | 3 Mobile Showrooms
- DIY Revit Workset-Worksharing Performance Checklist
Free Monthly Revit Lunch-N-Learn Webinars | Schedule Yours Now!
ofcdesk | Bradley Revit Files
Article Gallery > Select Image
Autodesk Seek | Bradley
Copyright & AttributionThis site is not sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with, Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk Revit is a product that is wholly owned by Autodesk. Any reference to Revit, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP or Revit Structure on this site is made acknowledging this ownership. Refer to Autodesk's own web site and product pages for specific trademark and copyright information. Autodesk represents a great many products and every attempt will be made to respect their ownership whenever one of these other products is mentioned on this site.
e-SPECS BPM Partner
- 10 Pieces of Advice for First-Time Architect Bloggers July 28, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Construction Revit BIM
The Bradley BIM Initiative has partnered with SysQue to provide “prefabrication-ready” Bradley product models in both; SysQue (Revit MEP format \ RFA) and Autodesk Fabrication (AutoCAD format \ DWG-ITM). — Skanska Revit-MEP Prefabrication | BIM Means Business ASPE Magazine — … Continue reading
Bradley S19-300B \ S19-300B \ Heat Trace Emergency Eye-Face Wash Each month we export Bradley Safety Fixture Revit files to ACIS (*.sat) file format; that can be imported into 3D manufacturing software programs, like Solidworks. We are also asked to convert these … Continue reading
My February 2015 Revit \ BIM article for Sourceable.net (Australia) highlights several BIM-driven processes that are trending BIM-dependent. Sourceable.net (Australia) Article Trending From BIM-Driven to BIM-Dependent Excerpt: The leading BIM software packages (Autodesk Revit, Bentley Microstation, Graphisoft ArchiCAD and Nemetschek Vectorworks) have … Continue reading