Global List of Building Information Modeling Industry and Association Links
Bradley BIM Initiative
- The Master Bradley Revit BIM Product Model Library & Material Catalogs
- Autodesk Seek Library Download Pages for Bradley Revit Family Component Library
McGraw-Hill SmartMarket BIM Industry Reports | Downloads (PDF)
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- It is the charge of the Center for Integrated Practice to effectively lead in the pursuit of leveraging resources related to project delivery, technology, architectural practice, and stakeholder relationships. the AIA strives to remove barriers to collaboration.
- BIM-IPD : The AIA Technology in Architectural Practice (TAP) Knowledge Community
Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- The Associated General Contractors of America | Authors of The Contractor’s Guide to BIM: Edition 2
- The BIMForum’s mission is to facilitate and accelerate the adoption of building information modeling (BIM) in the AEC industry.
US National | Government BIM Initiatives
- National Institute of Building Sciences – Whole Building Design Guide (WBDG)
- The buildingSMART alliance™ is a unique organization helping to make the North American real property industry more efficient by leading the creation of tools and standards that allow projects to be built electronically before they are built physically using Building Information Modeling.
- Bill East (USACE) presentation provides an overview of the Specifier’s Properties information exchange or SPie (pronounced spy) project as of August 2011. The objective of the SPie project is to create an open standard for the exchange of building products.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) with the Autodesk Revit Platform offers the ability to easily configure save and deploy a standard working environment. Standardizing on district neutral and project agnostic Revit template will ensure that graphic representations, data syntax, taxonomy and software environment are consistent, and that the end deliverable will satisfy industry and USACE CAD/BIM standards — View USACE Revit Templates
- Industry BIM Initiatives | 40+ Links – Government, Military, Industry Associations
- CSI’s BIM Practice Group focuses on issues related to managing the Information components of BIM that are emerging as BIM continues to grow in acceptance and application.
- An official publication of the National BIM Standard (NBIMS) and the National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS)
Global BIM Initiatives
Bradley BIM Strategist Favorites