BradleyBIM.com is authored by Bradley Corporation BIM Strategist, Daniel Hughes and several Bradley BIM Team Members.
Daniel Hughes | Bradley Corporation BIM Strategist
Daniel joined the Bradley BIM Team in March 2010 as a part-time Revit BIM Consultant; to oversee the Revit family creation & quality control processes for the Bradley Revit Family Library. The library currently includes more than 1000 plumbing and specialty equipment Revit families representing tens of thousands of Bradley commercial toilet room products.
In May 2012, he joined Bradley Corporation full-time as the BIM Strategist serving Bradley Sales, Engineering, Marketing and Client Care departments.
Autodesk Revit and BIM Project Implementation Expertise
The Bradley Revit Library incorporates a high level of tested quality procedures (efficient modeling, embedded data, materials) from Daniel’s years of successful Revit implementation projects. He has documented many of Bradley’s for BIM Manager review on the Bradley BIM FAQ Page.
- Since 2002, Daniel has provided technical and project consulting on more than $5 billion of client Revit, BIM-based projects in the US and abroad.
- He has assisted and directed more than 100 design, construction & facility clients; with their transition from CAD and implementation to Revit-BIM processes.
- More than 650 architects, engineers & construction personnel have received Daniel’s Revit & BIM-processes training since 2002.
Author | Accredited Educational Speaker | Blogger
Daniel’s printed works and accredited Building Information Modeling (BIM) educational
presentations & classes, have served thousands of members from these associations:
- AIA National, AIA Wisconsin, AIA Iowa, AIA Minnesota
- Chicago: AIA | AIA Young Architects Forum | CSI IFMA | IIDA
- AIA-Iowa-Small Project Practitioners | CSI – Madison | IFMA – Madison
- Association of Licensed Architects (ALA)
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) [Wisconsin / National]
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA).