Our sincere thanks to the thousands of global visitors; that downloaded over 20 Million Bradley Revit family model files from the Bradley Revit Library since 2011.
Bradley Corporation launched the Bradley BIM Initiative in June 2009 with a collaborative team of engineers, product designers, executive marketing & sales professionals. Bradley built from scratch — over 1,000 Revit models from June 2009-2012. Revit models are part of our New Product Launch manufacturing and documentation processes.
Our thanks to the thousands of design, engineering, construction & facility owner professionals; that shared their Revit family requirements and standards with Bradley–
— via phone calls, emails, BIM surveys, support requests, BradVan visits, educational speaking engagements, trade shows & conferences, Autodesk University, onsite office & project visits since 2009.
Your input from those thousands of conversations helped create;
1) Bradley BIM Resource Portal | 80,000 Unique Visitors (2014) \100’s of Articles
2) Bradley BIM Revit Library | 1000 Families | Bradley BIM 2.0 Library Upgrade (2014)
3) Bradley BIM Revit Library Customer Technical Support \ Online Model Standards
4) Bradley BIM Library – Autodesk Seek from Revit | 89% are Return Clients each month
5) Bradley BIM for Automated Construction Specifications – e-SPECS
— Bradley BIM 2.0 | Revit Family Library Update Available —
6) Bradley BIM for MEP Prefabrication\SysQue (Revit)\Autodesk Fabrication (AutoCAD)
7) Bradley BIM Revit Family Support from Bentley Systems AECOSim software
8) Bradley BIM Library for Vectorworks
9) Bradley BIM for Design-Build \ Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
10) Bradley BIM Support for Bradley Global Rep Network | 5000 Client BIM Flash Drives
11) Bradley BIM Education Association Speaker\Authoring Support | AIA,CSI,ASPE,AGC
Technologies and processes are always changing. Bradley BIM is working on at least 10 Revit \ BIM supporting programs for both national and international BIM Initiatives.
Use our Contact Page to share your thoughts on additional Revit\BIM support; that Bradley BIM can add to our existing and/or future offerings to the AECO community.
We appreciate your continued support of Bradley Corporation’s Bradley BIM Initiative!
Download Complete Bradley Revit Family Library (1000 Families) – Download All Options
Download Bradley Revit Family Library From Autodesk Seek Building Product Manufacturer Revit Library